Who we are: We are a group of committed professionals dedicated to helping clients/patients find their best path for a meaningful life.
Three Oaks was created as a call to action to address the needs of mental health clinicians as well as provide more affordable options for clients to obtain mental health services. Our clinicians can focus on what they do best while an administrative staff takes care of their needs. Clinicians can enjoy the flexibility of a work/life balance which includes a competitive benefits package.
- To provide supportive and efficient services to our clients and to each other.
- To provide a wide array of treatment options for our clients.
- To treat our clients and each other with kindness, attentiveness, and respect.
- To be professional AND authentic.
- To refuse association with any stigma surrounding mental health treatment.
- To remind everyone of the power of laughter.
- To invoke faith in humanity to everyone we encounter.
Take care of your employees and they will take care of your clients. It’s as simple as that.
Three Oaks Counseling Group has an opening for a PRN Psychologist to perform psychological assessments for the purposes of assessing the following for children and adults:
- Personality and emotional functioning
- Intellectual functioning
- Learning disabilities
Necessary Qualifications Include:
- Fully licensed psychologist
- Experience with psychological testing
- Experience with writing psychological evaluations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficient
What we provide:
- Flexible scheduling
- Scheduling via phone and website/portal requests
- Patient billing & payment collection
- Office, furniture, equipment & supplies (if in office)
- Practice software
- Group liability insurance
- Testing tools
- Website with online scheduling
- Social media marketing
- Individual practice promotion