Three Oaks was created as a call to action to address the needs of mental health clinicians as well as provide more affordable options for clients to obtain mental health services as there is a large gap between government sponsored community programs and increasingly expensive private programs that we wanted to bridge. Now our clinicians can focus on what they do best while enjoying the flexibility of a work/life balance which includes a competitive benefits package.
- To provide supportive and efficient services to our clients and to each other.
- To provide a wide array of treatment options for our clients.
- To treat our clients and each other with kindness, attentiveness, and respect.
- To be professional AND authentic.
- To refuse association with any stigma surrounding mental health treatment.
- To remind everyone of the power of laughter.
- To invoke faith in humanity to everyone we encounter.
Take care of your employees and they will take care of your clients. It’s as simple as that.
- Licensed Psychologist (PhD or PsyD)
- Licensed Psychiatrist
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Work
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Administrative Support:
- Insurance Billing & Benefits Verification
- Patient Billing & Payment Collection
- Insurance Credentialing
- Records Request, Fax Distribution, and Prescription Refill Request
- Clinical Support
- Individualized training and onboarding
- Case Staffing (Individualized & Group)
- Legal / Ethical Support
- Clinical Supervision for Medication Management, Interns, and Associates
- All Overhead Expenses
- Office, furniture, equipment & supplies
- Practice Software
- Group Liability Insurance
- Marketing & Advertising
- Website with online scheduling
- Social media Exposure
- Satisfaction Surveys (for quality improvement)
- Individual Practice Promotion
- Retirement Planning
- Full Time Benefits (25 hours per week)
- W2 Employee
- Health Insurance Reimbursement (Pre-Tax) – (Bonus applied if opt out)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Annual Professional Development Stipend
- Additional Earning Potential for Clinicians (Supervision, Content Publishing, Training, etc.)
- Autonomy / Flexibility with your own schedule to support a healthy work/life balance!